Under the direction of the Roland Care Supervisor, the Service Assistant will support the service team with all activities related to processing warranty claim submissions. The Service Assistant will also manage all administration aspects of Roland Academy. Successful candidate must be self-motivated and goal-oriented with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Input warranty orders from Service Centers once all the correct information is gathered
- Process warranty claim forms that have been sent in from Service Centers on a timely basis
- Research, Communicate & follow-up on incomplete Service Orders
- Track, receive and inspect returned service parts as required for warranty processing
- Input new warranty registrations into Sales Force system
- Record all correspondence with customers into the Sales Force System for follow-up
- Sales Force clean-up project: Actively work on maintaining accurate customer information
- Issue credit adjustments, installation credits, and other adjustment requests to accounting
- Manage all administration aspects of Roland Academy as instructed by the Knowledge and Training Manager
- Timely receipt and processing of returned service parts
- Timely follow-up and accurate processing of warranty claims from Roland Authorized Dealers
- Timely preparation of internal warranty and repair activity reports
- Quality Customer Service in all customer interactions
- Accuracy of data entry
- Pursuing AA, BA or BS in Business Administration or related field
- General Knowledge of related organization polices
- Medium to advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience in an office environment a plus
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must type minimum of 35wpm accurately
- Must have professional demeanor with friendly personality
- Must be able to multi-task and be extremely organized
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Outlook.
- Must have intermediate Excel skills
- Able to communicate in Spanish a plus
Roland DGA Corporation complies with all fair employment regulations.
Roland DGA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a policy ensuring that all employees and potential employees are considered for all positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or other legally protected status.
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com Please include your salary history and current salary requirement.
No phone calls please.