Customer Service Representative Level I
Under the direction of the Customer Service Supervisor, the Customer Service Representative, Level 1 will provide customer service support to Roland dealers and Regional Sales Managers. They may also communicate with end-users and potential customers via telephone, email, or live chat providing product and service information.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Build and maintain relationships with our customer base.
- Handle incoming sales calls, emails and chats, providing excellent customer service and follow-up.
- Process and coordinate sales orders based on inventory levels, scheduled receiving dates and shipping departments.
- Process requests for returns or sales adjustments.
- Set up new customer accounts in Sales Force and update contact data profiles for all types of accounts.
- Call customers for clarification/confirmation of purchase orders as well as answer any additional questions.
- Encourages the sale of consumable supplies and extended warranties.
- Run monthly department metric reports and present data to Customer Service team.
Roland DGA Corporation complies with all fair employment regulations.
Roland DGA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a policy ensuring that all employees and potential employees are considered for all positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or other legally protected status.
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com Please include your salary history and current salary requirement.
No phone calls please.